Rosenblatt Recitals are expanding. Having, this season, moved to the Wigmore Hall and started a partnership filming the recitals with Sky Arts, they have now announced a new partnership with the Royal Opera House's recording label Opus Arte. This will enable a series of recordings to be issued on CD and digital download. The artists involved will by Ailyn Perez, Lawrence Brownless and Anthony Michaels-Moore, with CD's released in April 2013.
Opus Arte plan to release five to six Rosenblatt Recitals CD's per year, discs scheduled for Autumn 2013 will feature Ailish Tynan and Ekaterina Siurina.
Elsewhere on this blog:
- Getting it Right 2013 - conference report
- Love Abide - Roxanna Panufnik - CD review
- Drama Queens - Joyce DiDonato at Barbican Hall
- Shakespeare Songs - Nicky Spence - CD review
- Great sets, shame about the opera - Montemezzi's Nave
- Alex Esposito at Rosenblatt Recitals
- La Traviata - Peter Konwitschny - ENO
- Well-Tempered Clavier volume 1
- Review: Londinium - Britten in America