Temple Music's 2013/14 season opened on 23 September with a recital by Annette Dasch and Julius Drake, and continues with performances by Endymion, the Sacconi String Quartet, the Wallfisch-York Duo and the Sixteen, plus a screening of the silent film Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. For dates and times, and further information, see the Temple Music website.
The competition is now closed.
To win tickets for Roderick Williams and Julius Drake's recital at Temple Church on 14 November, simply answer the following question:-
Temple Music was founded in 2002 to raise money for the premiere of which work?
The Competition is Closed
Replies by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name and address with your answer.
Competition closes at midnight on 26 October 2013, winner will be chosen randomly from those answering correctly and informed by email the following day.
By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive email communications from Planet Hugill and from Temple Music. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time and your details will not be passed on to anyone else.
Elsewhere on this blog:
- Reader Offer - discount tickets for English Chamber Orchestra
- Temple Song - Annette Dasch and Julius Drake
- Voices from the Past - Anneke Scott - CD review
- Vim and Vigour - Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival
- Electric Dreaming - Uniko: Kronos Quartet at the Barbican
- An encounter with left-handed pianist Nicholas McCarthy
- London International Players
- A second helping - Kings Place Festival
- Aurora Orchestra at the Kings Place Festival
- Vivid Comedy - Cimarosa's The Secret Marriage with British Youth Opera
- Fine ensemble - Britten's Paul Bunyan with British Youth Opera
- Lise Lindstrom as Turandot at Covent Garden
- Light over Earth - Daniel Bjarnason - CD review