We have a copy of the book to be won, read on:
To enter the competition all you have to do is email us with the name of your favourite composer, and the reasons why.
It can be anyone, popular or classical, dead or alive, and the winner will be the person whose answer appeals to us most. We will be publishing a selection of the results on the blog at the end of the competition.
Replies by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name and address with your answer.
Competition closes at midnight on 29 November 2013, winner will be from those answering and informed by email the following day.
By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive email communications from Planet Hugill . You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time and your details will not be passed on to anyone else.
Elsewhere on this blog:
- Imaginative programme - Francesco Meli in Liszt and Britten - CD review
- Vibrant and involving - Ashley Riches and Elizabeth Watts - London Song Festival
- Birth of the Symphony - Academy of Ancient Music - CD review
- Birthday celebration - Howard Blake & Benedict Kloeckner
- Special Occasion - Britten Canticles, Mark Padmore and Julius Darke - CD review
- Hot of the page - Rough for Opera with Kate Whitley and Amir Mahyar Tafreshipour
- Poise and subtle charm - Faure Melodies, Ailish Tynan and Iain Burnside - CD review
- Cool Passion - BREMF opening event
- Listening with new ears - Exaudi: Exposure 13
- Dramatic conviction - Donizetti: Belisario - CD review