Having won first prize for piano, chamber music, and other disciplines at the Paris Conservatoire, at the age of 22 Huillet won the prestigious First Grand Prize in the Robert Casadesus International Piano Competition for Piano in Cleveland.
To enter the competition read on
To enter the competition, simply send your name, address and email address to:-
The closing date for the competition is midnight, 3 April 2013. The winner will be drawn at random on 4 April 2014 and informed by email that morning.
By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive email communications from Planet Hugill . You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time and your details will not be passed on to anyone else.
Elsewhere on this blog:
- Elegiac dreaming: Elgar's Dream of Gerontius
- Ancient voices: Dame Isobel Baillie
- Medieval chant and Lamentations: Tenebrae Consort - CD review
- Bach Cantatas vol 18: Sigiswald Kuijken & La petite Bande - CD review
- Magical: Borka, the Goose with No Feathers
- Technique and musicality: Rupert Charlesworth and Laurence Cummings at the Foundling Hospital
- My dearest Hedgehog: The Tempestuous Marriage of Richard and Pauline Strauss
- Mozart: La Clemenza di Tito
- Chelsea Opera Group: Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi
- The Lonely City: The Platinum Consort, Scott Inglis-Kidger
- 30th birthday: John Rutter and the Cambridge Singers
- Rokoko: Max Emanuel Cencic in arias by Hasse
- Rosenblatt Recitals: Giuseppe Filianoti