Parents and children at St Paul's School, the independent school in West London, are supporting In Harmony Lambeth and a group of parents are helping to enable 10 students at In Harmony Lambeth to have individual tuition.
Founded by cellist Julian Lloyd Webber, In Harmony is the English scheme based on the Venezuelan El Sistema. In 2013 tutors from the six In Harmony projects will be travelling to Venezuela to experience the influential social and music education first hand.
Elsewhere on this blog
- Gossip and Rebellion - the premiere of Carmen
- Mark Padmore at the Wimbledon Music Festival
- Waghalter violin concerto at Cadogan Hall
- The Natural History of the Piano
- CD Review - Coro Allegro - In Paradisum